Machine Operator Level II
Job Title: Machine Operator Level II
This position is a full time permanent position with paid benefits including a 401K Plan, Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of converting equipment. Run laminating, punch press, slitting, rotary and other equipment and machinery.
- Produces assigned products in accordance with verbal and written instructions.
- Completes equipment set-ups in accordance with customer specifications and quality procedures.
- Maintain accurate recording of inspection results and other information required.
- Packaging products, upon request, efficiently while following customer requirements and standards.
- Inspects parts and documents findings.
- Correct and accurate completion of documents using good documentation practices.
- Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Assist with product development.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a high standard of quality and strong work ethic.
- Maintain professional level of conduct.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Must have at least 5 years of direct experience (die cutting, laminating, slitting, etc.).
– Excellent mechanical abilities.
– Ability to do basic math including measurement conversions.
– Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
– Communicate with all levels within the company.
– Ability to lift 50lbs consistently.
– Spend 90% to 100% of day on the plant production floor.
– Experience in a fabrication/converting environment is required.
– Familiar with the ISO 9001:2008 and 13485 standards.
– Familiar with clean room policies and procedures.
Please email your resume if interested.
Please send all resumes to: